CryptoAvatars' realms have spread throughout the metaverse
CryptoAvatars is the platform for unique, interoperable and licensed avatars for use in the metaverse, focused on bringing new PFP collections to 3D and allowing its community of artists to mint their creations. That's how we moved their HQs across different metaverse platforms: Decentraland, Monaverse, Spatial, Hyperfy, Mozilla, Voxels & more to come.
Our missions were:
- Building with CryptoAvatars’ aesthetics
- Adapt building to each metaverse posibilities
- Provide information points for users
- Showcase avatar creations
- Create event space with live streaming capabilities
The design of the building is inspired by the futuristic philosophy of CryptoAvatars, based on constant evolution. We ensured that every space in the building breathes an air of modernity and renewal. We distributed the spaces in such a way that each one has something to say. The first floor, dedicated to welcoming guests, tell us about the platform's latest developments and the company's corporate values. The next two floors serve as a showcase for the different avatar collections, both CryptoAvatars' own avatars and those made by artists from the community. The fourth floor shows relevant information for artists and developers, as well as information about Avatar.Webcam, CryptoAvatars' application. Finally, the rooftop is an area specially designed for events and live streamings.
The space counts on some features that help and improve user experience, such as:
- A Launch Party that took place at Decentraland's HQ, where the latest news of the platform were streamed
- Giveaway of two exclusive CryptoAvatars wearables, one of them of legendary rarity, as a reward to the Launch Party attendees
- Information points for users, artists and developers
- CryptoAvatar’s platform and Avatar.Webcam tutorials
- Areas dedicated to the exhibition of avatars
- Events & Announcements areas